as you all know from last week’s post, i have a weakness for shoes, especially ones with that little something extra. over the last few weeks, i’ve been seeing shoes pop up in velvet, once a fabric relegated to smoking jackets or kid’s holiday dresses. blair’s loeffler randall gladiators blew me away (available here), then i saw a street style pic of yael aflalo in a pair of gorgeous blue velvet opening ceremony booties. as i started searching online for the oc booties, i found lots of great options that i’m totally craving. do you have a favorite?
1. hoss criss burgundy criss-cross velvet platform sandal
2. gb “love that” burgundy peep-toe pump, also in navy and black
3. betsey johnson allison bootie in burgundy
4. opening ceremony victorian bootie, also in black, caramel and fuschia (on yael, above)
5. thakoon navy velvet moto booties
6. jenni kayne high heel velvet booties in peacock
blair via atlantic-pacific.com; yael via swaggernewyork.com