after a quick weekend getaway to do some snowboarding, i’m gearing up for a big week, culminating in the first annual san francisco fashion film festival. this week, annie, adelle, and i are putting the finishing touches on everything for the weekend. i am looking forward to the VIP opening night party on friday night where our special guest is god save my shoes director julie benasra. obviously, i’ve been perfecting my outfit for the party, right down to some shoes that say “celebrate!” and what better shoes for that than something with glitter. i’m loving the givenchy’s (perfect with a pair of print cigarette pants), but i also have my eye on a pair of miu miu’s…you’ll have to wait until friday to see what i decide on.
1. givenchy glitter chunky-heel sandal
2. manolo blahnik “bb” glitter fabric pump
3. j. crew “lula” glitter ballet flat
4. badgley mischka “junebug” glitter strappy sandal
5. pour la victoire “neema” patent trim oxford
6. miu miu glitter and suede slingback wedge