this week, i signed up for links a la mode, courtesy of jeannie and the independent fashion bloggers network. look for it every monday to see the best of ifb member posts from the past week…
– Fashion Journalist in the City: If I designed a cotton tote it would look like…
– Frassy: A/W Catwalk Looks that have gone Ignored
– Independent Fashion Bloggers: Bloggers Join Forces for NYFW
– j’adore couture: lisa salzer of lulu frost debuts her fall collection at bell jar
– Little Black Book: Style Icon: Irina Lazareanu
– Mademoiselle Robot: Let me take your hand to declutter that wardrobe!
– MASH-World: Twinkling Eyes and Eargasms
– Or False Glitter: Tea and cake with Viktor and Rolf
– ShopDiary: Love the Berry Trim Astrid Jacket by J.Crew!
– Stylish Thought: Springing Forward: NYFW
– Tainted & Sweet…: Fashion runs in the Family…
– THE COVETED: Give shampoo the boot (and look even better)
pic from ifb.org