when the weather turns to sunny days, i love changing over my handbag to something more summer appropriate…the canvas tote. it’s the perfect bag to get a jump on your weekend travels or for lazy saturdays spent in the park with some fashion mags and a favorite bottle of chardonnay. right now, i have one from club monaco that has more of a feminine feel, but recently i’ve been craving something more utilitarian. the options are endless, from everyone like h&m and urban outfitters, to more luxurious versions like the “paper bag” leather tote from proenza schouler. all of these have one thing in common: two-toned details. i’m leaning towards the coach (which works for a man or a woman)…which is your favorite?
1. BDG buckle tote in black, $58
2. coach bleecker legacy canvas utility tote, $298
3. rag and bone natural tote, $125
4. j.crew takeaway tote, $68
5. proenza schouler medium shopping tote, $615