with the winter weather in full swing, and since i’m heading back to the right coast for the holidays, i’ve been wanting some funkier pieces. i’ve been inspired by the patchwork and tribal prints from the dries van noten and proenza schouler fall collections (which many stores have on sale right now). the ps chunky cardigan is perfect for an east coast day of wrapping presents by a fire, and i can see the diesel cargo pants pairing nicely with some ankle booties and a cashmere sweater. i’ve been holding on to the barneys gift card i got from my husband for my birthday…now may be the perfect time to use it.
1. diesel “phaccoly” cargo pants
2. charles by charles david “pompadour” pump
3. bauble bar tribal glam cuff
4. proenza schouler tribal cardigan
5. dries van noten “cathos” shirt
6. zara patchwork clutch bag