mary-kate olsen and ashley olsen have a style sense that i love. at the cfda/7th on sale gala each had an ensemble that showed off their individual sensabilities. i adored ashley in the long white calvin klein gown with cutout sides and back. with the sleek gown, she keep accessories to a minimum. she did however, later decide to add a jacket to the look and borrowed anna wintour’s chanel haute couture one. ash loved it so much she reportedly bought it right off anna’s back!
meanwhile mary-kate chose white as well, but a more avant-garde dress by one of her favorite designers, giambattista valli. she also added va-voom with hot pink and white valli sandals and over a quarter of a million dollars in jewelry from jacob & co.
here’s a close up and a talley:
– rose gold white diamond bangle $33,000
– rose gold white diamond bangle $27,300
– yellow gold yellow pave diamond bangle $43,500
– white gold white diamond bangle $25,800
– white gold diamond bangle $33,000
– baguette diamond thingytail ring $21,000
– mens tri-color diamond link bracelet $39,600
– mens rose gold diamond bracelet $50,745
i know m-k has a thing for jewelry…i wonder if it was borrowed or bought…
pics from celebtopia