some snapshots from my time in new york…can’t wait to go back in september (and not have to be so bundled up!)
have a great weekend!
1. loved my little home away from home in the west village / 2. browsing (and buying) magazines at casa magazines is always a must-do / 3. the pretty lights in chelsea market / 4. inside the tents / 5. a bit of window shopping in soho / 6. one of my favorite looks from tibi / 7. getting a treat for myself at celine / 8. gorgeous prints and knitwear at academy of art / 9. wandering around union square after lunch with kate / 10. gorgeous dresses at dior
there were so many wonderful moments this time around from my nyc trip: the ifb and lucky fabb conferences, dancing to hip hop with some fab blog friends, an amazing birthday dinner at red rooster, sitting front row at the tibi show (completely by accident!), and a sf/nyc blog reunion. it really exceed all expectations and went by way too fast. i know i said i wasn’t coming back in february (mostly because i don’t like the cold), but i have a feeling that i’ll be eating my words.
ahn, britt, blair, me, and whit after tory burch (taken by kate) / joanna hillman sighting at tory burch / the stellar phllip lim department at saks / zara jacket, truly madly deeply t-shirt, t by alexander wang skirt, elizabeth and james lace booties, reed krakoff bag, club monaco sunglasses, forever 21 earrings, ysl ring / west village / coveting a tom ford clutch at bergdorf goodman / ice cream at the highline / urbanspace in the meatpacking district / love the tile mosaics / what i wore to lucky fabb: equipment shirt, reiss shorts, shoemint pumps, celine bag, lulu frost necklace (love this one too), hermes watch, jewelmint ring / the windows at chanel on 57th street
as always, i had such a great time in new york…i never seem to have enough days and nights there. i did manage to squeeze in visiting with friends (plus seeing alicia, krystal, and heather), eating at some of my favorite places (like pastis) and doing a bit of shopping. here are some highlights…
– fun fashion week windows at henri bendel
– brad goreski at tibi
– taking a break at the new celine flagship on madison
– michael bastian
– getting ready for another day
– valentine’s day outfit (hers: thakoon addition dress/similar, vintage chanel bag, lulu frost for j.crew earrings, j.crew bracelet; his: j+ for uniqlo vest, banana republic shirt, scarf from the guggenheim museum)
– v-day dinner at jane