1. i was ahead of the curve by tweeting a pic of an old ysl ad and asking if hedi slimane was bringing back the cool pink/orange logo. fashionista confirmed that he was inspired by the original ready to wear name (launched in 1966) and plans to use similar fonts and wording from that time. i love the ’66 logo…can’t wait to see what his vision for saint laurent is.
2. finally got this book and can’t wait to start reading it (i’m a bit of an espn junkie!)
3. love seeing joan smalls on the cover of july’s w and in a major editorial in july’s vogue.
4. summer in san francisco has arrived, which means a lightweight cashmere sweater is a necessity.
5. swooning over this necklace from noir…oversized jewels and a leather strap!