this time on the friday five…
1. naomi campbell is looking fierce in the new ysl ads. when she’s on, she strikes a pose like no one’s business.
2. marc jacobs kept the glam coming with a sophisticated yet feminine resort collection for louis vuitton. i loved the popover anoraks, 50s style suits with jewel neckline jackets, and bow trimmed cocktail dresses.
3. first gwyneth rocked many a mini while promoting iron man, now charlize is making the rounds for hancock, and wearing some cool outfits to do it. dior, lacroix, balenciaga–she’s hot in all of them.
4. i wasn’t impressed with the last n*e*r*d album, but their latest, seeing sounds is infectious. the first single “spaz” is the music in the new zune commercial.
5. as the weather heats up, finding makeup that still looks sleek becomes more challenging. this is when i love tarte’s slide tin lip balm. it’s got SPF 15, goes on smoothly (not sticky), and comes in a cool sliding tin that fits right in your pocket. mouth off (a cool raspberry shade) is my favorite.
campbell and vuitton cruise images, wwd; charlize pics, celebutopia.