now that taylor tomasi hill is over at moda operandi, i’m really going to miss her eye in the accessories editorials in marie claire. “strong accents,” photographed by richard pierce, was one of her final assignments, and the styling of each look (with a matching clutch) are spot on. i am loving a crazy print or colorblock clutch for winter and beyond. the acid green lace marc jacobs one is calling my name, but here are some other cool options.
1. proenza schouler ps1 printed floral canvas pochette
2. vince camuto “dara” snake embossed clutch
3. tory burch “797” leather and croc print clutch
4. marni printed clutch
5. topshop mix fabric pink clutch
6. alexander mcqueen tiger canvas “demanta” clutch
editoral scanned by me from u.s. marie claire november 2011